Ultimate White is our top selling, high-opaque, low-bleed white. It was formulated to be extremely bright and provide the ultimate ease of printing through mesh counts up to 300, while at the same time providing unmatched bleed resistance and body characteristics that other manufactures have failed to duplicate.
- Direct printing
- Light, Medium & dark colored garments
- Cotton/polyester & 100% polyester
- Great body
- Fast flashing
- Super bright
- High opacity for great coverage
- Great bleed resistance
- Mesh: 86-300
- Stencil: Any direct emulsion or capillary film.
- Wet on Wet Printing: Can be printed wet-on-wet to increase production.
- Puff Additive (I10-9903)
- Extend color use Soft-hand Base (I10-0111)
- Suede puff or
dulling use Suede Additive (I10-9907)
- Reduce viscosity use Curable Reducer (I10-9906)
- Improve stretch use G&S Base
- Squeegee Hardness & Angle: Medium to hard at a 45 degree angle.
- Flashing: 700º F for 2 seconds, just enough so the surface is tack free.
- Squeegee Blade: Sharp.
- 325º F/175 ºC for 1 to 1 ½ minutes. Oven temperature can be increased and dwell time decreased.
- For heat presses use 390º F/195º C for 8 seconds.
- Bleed Resistance: Great
- Opacity: High
- Storage: Ideally 65º to 80º F. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Wash-up: Any plastisol cleaner.
- Special Notes: PVC inks are thermoplastic compounds that require heat to fuse or cure. If ink rubs off on a white cloth or cracks, temperature and/or dwell time should be increased. Do not dry clean and always test
on fabric to be printed.