HotMarkPrint is our thinnest, stretchiest, and softest opaque printable heat transfer film!
- Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer
manufacturer. NOTE: It is recommended to use OEM printer inks. Printable medias are very
sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
- Set your printing temperature to 45°C and drying temperature to 50°C.
- Use the adequate printing profile (for instance, with Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the
profile GENERIC VINYL 1, and we recommend to select the option MAX IMPACT).
- Remove the product from the printer and wait for the complete drying of inks at room
temperature, at least 4 hours.
- Weed the excess material.
- Use an application tape(mask) to transfer your design.
- Position and heat press your design on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 320°F–20
seconds – medium pressure.
- If you used tape, peel it off when warm.